Return & Refunds Policy
Fast & Easy 30 Day Returns
We want to make sure that you’re happy with your items, so we will gladly provide an online store credit or refund your item(s) if you change your mind.
So that we can accept your return, please ensure:
- Item(s) has not been opened and in resellable condition.
- The product is not in large quantity (greater than 5 units)
- A filled-out copy of your returns form (You can find this form on the back of your invoice or print off your own returns form here).
- The product is not a special order product (Product is not "Order Only" or "At Supplier" status and is readily stocked by Enriching HTL)
- We do not accept any returns of any opened and used products that may breach the health & safety regulations such as headsets, ear pieces and headphones, unless the item is faulty.
- Lastly, we just ask that the items are returned and received within 30 days of your original order date.
When returning boxed goods, please pack inside our resealable satchel. If the original packaging is damaged or in an unsatisfactory condition, we may be unable to accept your return.
Customers are responsible for covering the cost of posting their order back.
Please note, due to the volume of orders during busy periods, delays of 3-5 business days upon receiving your return can be expected. Rest assured, once it has been processed, you will be notified via a confirmation email.
How To Return Your Items
All product returns must be clearly addressed as follows:
Enriching HTL Pty Ltd
We aim to process your refund within 24-72 hours of us receiving it where possible.
We’ll also send you an email as soon as we have done so.
1. Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure
2. Upon Enriching HTL testing the products if the fault is determined as a major failure the customer can choose:
- a refund
- an identical replacement, or one of similar value if reasonably available
If the fault is determined as a minor failure Enriching HTL will choose to:
- repair the goods
- replace the goods
- offer a refund
Warranty cover will not apply to:
1. Any product that has not been installed in accordance with the installation instruction supplied by the equipment manufacturer or damaged due to incorrect installation.
2. Any product that is repaired or altered by anyone other than authorised Scorptec service personnel where a product disassembled or repaired in such a manner that performance or functionality is affected.
3. Any product that fails or is damaged as a result of improper storage, operation under abnormal conditions misuse, neglect, abuse, accident, act of God or maladjustment of consumer controls. Short circuiting the equipment will be considered misuse and will cause the product not to be covered by the warranty.
4. Accessories and consumable goods such as keyboard, mouse and joystick if they are a result of heavy use, or shows sign of normal wear and tear.
5. Any defect or damage caused by or resulting from the connection or attachment to the product that has not been approved by the manufacturer for connection or attachment to the product.
6. Defects or damage due to spills of liquid or other substances (water damage, dust, cigarette), excessive temperature or humidity and environmental conditions.
7. Aesthetic or surface damage or scratches to all plastic surfaces and other external parts damaged due to normal customer use.
8. Any cost of hardware or software removal or reinstallation. Removal of parts from a system if it's not bought as a system will attract labour charge.